What is this site?
Online EXIF & Metadata Viewer a tool that allows to show you hidden metadata that is embedded in that file. We are using exiftool - the best tool to extract EXIF metadata.
What kind of info are stored in EXIF?
Basically, it depends on file type and application or device that you have used to create your file:
- Device information - model, manufacturer etc;
- GPS - latitude, longitude, altitude etc;
- Capture information - flash settings, aperture, shutter speed, lens type, focal range etc;
- Name and copyrights.
This is sample of main data, of course you will find much more information while using this tool.
Supported file formatsWe currently support all major file formats, one of them:
- Image formats: jpg, jpeg, exif, tiff, svg, gif, bmp, png, webp;
- Audio formats: mp3, m4a, flac, alac, wma, wav, ogg, webm;
- Video formats: mkv, avi, mpeg4, mp4, mov, 3gp, flv;
- Document formats: pdf, doc, docx, xls, txt, zip, json.